Thursday, March 15, 2012

D.I.Y antibacterial home spray


I have been making this spray for over a year now, and I'm loving it! i will never go back to any store brought chemically icky spray again. I thought i would share my amazing recipe.

What you will need:

  • A spray bottle (preferably a new one but if you have one to reuse that's fine just rinse well)
  • Water
  • Lavender oil (antiseptic/anti-fungal)
  • Eucalyptus (anti-bacterial)
  • Orange oil (anti-viral)
 Its easy to make, just fill spray bottle with water...add about 10 drop of each oil...shake...done!

If you have wooden counter tops, you could add a few drops of sweet almond oil or olive oil.

I cant say how much it is per bottle, but it is cheap, i brought all my oils for around $10 each a yearish ago, and I'm only just now getting to the bottom.

Happy natural cleaning

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment